Seiko QR395 Stand-Alone Clock
The high featured QR-395 calculating time recorder was developed for your easy payroll operation. The QR-395 is the world's best featured calculating time recorder of its class.
It offers you daily elapsed time calculation between IN and OUT time and its accumulation per pay period. Insert your encoded time card and your periodical present time is shown.
The QR-395 does not suffer from over-printing and is ideally suited for workplaces with 100 employees or less, with one or more work schedules. For workplaces with more than 100 employees we recommend the Time-Minder .
- >Auto-feed and auto-eject of time cards
- >Perpetual calendar to the year 2098 for automatic advancement to current day, month and year
- >Selectable 3 pay periods: monthly, weekly, or bi-weekly
- >Print 12-hour (AM/PM) on 24-hour time
- >Print regular minutes (1/60) or 1/100 of hour
- >Automatic daylight saving time adjustment
- >Built-in lithium back-up battery for 5-year data protection
- >Calculate the elapsed time between IN/OUT punches and print a running total of accumulated time
- >Print IN/OUT as many times per day as required
- >No over-printing
- >2 types of different day schedules can be set in a week - Common schedule / Extra schedule
- >Special mark printing "!" for irregular recognition
- >Memory capacity - Maximum of 100 cards
- >Automatic differentiation of the front and back of an encoded card
- >Cassette type black ink ribbon (supplied)
- >Large back-lit LCD - 24 hour / 12 hour display format
Accessories for this clock also available: Clock Cards / Racks. Click Here for more information